I have finally reached the ripe old age of 30, (gasp) but seriously its not so bad. I have discovered some of those dreaded silver hairs, and I am sure there are more coming. But I look back and cannot believe it has gone by so quickly. Life seemed to take forever, and now it seems to short. I decided to take some time out and do some things I love. Its easy to get caught up in life and forget to take time for yourself. Life is not a spectator sport!!
This entry was posted on 7:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Welcome
I invite you to join us on a journey called life. You never know what might happen!
About Me
Labels
Theme by Function
© 2008 Sue's blog of sometimes interesting adventures Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com
0 comments: